Assessment Criteria:
The criteria conveyed in this unit will be Inquiry and Analysis- Criterion A. Creating the solution - Criterion C. Evaluating the solution- Criterion D
Task: I have been asked to create a product to be displayed for the tech fair this will be used to showcase my individual learning and to share the reflections and experiences with members of the community
Deadline Date for research work: 29 January 2015
My two Ideas:
1.Create a obstacle avoidance robot
2.To make a Flash LED light uniform
Which one have I chosen?
Object Avoidance Robot
How will you go around the research?
We will watch a thorough and detailed which explains clearly to us how to build and control it
The criteria conveyed in this unit will be Inquiry and Analysis- Criterion A. Creating the solution - Criterion C. Evaluating the solution- Criterion D
Task: I have been asked to create a product to be displayed for the tech fair this will be used to showcase my individual learning and to share the reflections and experiences with members of the community
Deadline Date for research work: 29 January 2015
My two Ideas:
1.Create a obstacle avoidance robot
2.To make a Flash LED light uniform
Which one have I chosen?
Object Avoidance Robot
How will you go around the research?
We will watch a thorough and detailed which explains clearly to us how to build and control it
No comments:
Post a Comment